*Meme courtesy of Tim Wooters.
Bring the instrument into the Shop and have our certified journeyman technician or our electronic repair technician diagnose the problem and get you an estimate. Send an email via the "Contact" page if you need to set a time to meet with the technician. If shipping an instrument for repair, call the Shop or send an email via the "Contact" page. (Note: Pricing does not include shipping to and from costs)
Check out this informative video clip concerning the need for a setup prior to recording and playing out.
SERVICES & PRICING
PROFESSIONAL BASIC SETUP
$50 + Cost of Strings (Add $10 for 12 Strings, Banjos, Mandolin, Resonator Instruments, Floating Tremolo)
- Straighten neck, check and set action and intonation, restring, clean and condition fretboard
PROFESSIONAL FULL SETUP
$95 + Cost of Strings (Add $10 for 12 Strings, Banjos, Mandolin, Resonator Instruments, Floating Tremolo)
- Level, re-crown, polish frets, set intonation, restring, clean and condition fretboard, straighten neck
HANDMADE BONE NUT + RESTRING
$65 + Cost of Nut Blank + Strings (Add $30 for 12 Strings, Add $15 for Mandolins)
- Make new bone nut, install new nut, restring
ACOUSTIC BONE SADDLE + RESTRING
$55 + Cost of Saddle Blank + Strings
- Make new saddle, install new saddle, restring
$90 for all instruments and re-glues
- Broken headstock, Acoustic crack, Neck reset, Bridge Re-glue
$10 + Cost of Strings (Add $5 for 12 String, Mandolin, Locking Tremolo)
PROFESSIONAL ELECTRONIC REPAIRS
$35 Diagnostic & Estimate Fee Applied to Repair
- AMPLIFIERS, KEYBOARDS, ELECTRIC GUITARS, ACOUSTIC GUITARS, EFFECT PEDALS, MIXERS, MICROPHONE, RECORDING DEVICES
REPAIR WORK LIABILITY POLICy
*In instances of accidents that may occur while doing repair work, Axe Monkey Guitars is only liable for the devaluation of the guitar due to the accident. In most circumstances, Axe Monkey Guitars is not responsible for replacing the full value of the instrument. In the instance that the accident was so severe that the instrument is no longer playable, Axe Monkey Guitars will replace the instrument.